- Where to Buy
* 200W white LED light engine, 60,000 hours
* Fast and precise zoomable beam angle (13°- 27°)
* 8-16 bit smooth pan and tilt resolution
* Pan: 540°/ Tilt: 230° with 3-phase motors
* 8 colors + open color wheel
* 7 metal gobos + open
* 7 rotating, indexable and replaceable gobos + open
* Smooth dimmer from 0 - 100%
* 6 linear + 8-facet prisms with variable speed and direction
* Motorized linear iris, focus, and frost
* Linear electronic focus
* Dual omega brackets with 1/4-turn fasteners
G-Max™ 200 is an LED moving head that boasts some serious power with its extremely bright, 200W LED light engine, and it's 13°- 27° motorized zoom is perfect for short or long throws. It is equipped with ultra-fast 3-phase pan/tilt motors plus an 8 color + open color wheel, 7x static metal gobos +open, and 7x rotating glass gobos +open which can create amazing gobo morphing effects and mid-air projections.
It also offers a motorized linear iris, focus, and frost, plus it has two rotatable prism settings with 6-facet linear, and 8-facet prism effects with variable speed and direction control that can create a stunning aerial display. All of these professional features can be easily controlled by using either of its well-structured 16/19-channel DMX modes, or accessed directly by using its easy-to-use 5-button LCD control panel.