- Where to Buy
NovaPro UHD Jr is an all-in-one controller that features multiple input connectors, supporting up to 8 inputs simultaneously, and multiple output connectors, including 16 Ethernet and 4 optical fiber ports, and 4K×2K@60Hz ultra high-definition inputs and outputs.
Thanks to its powerful video processing capabilities and sending functions, the NovaPro UHD Jr is well suited for stage control systems, conference sites, activities, exhibition sites, and other high-end rental applications as well as fine-pitch LED displays.
* 1 x DP 1.2, 4 x DVI, 1 x HDMI 2.0 with loop output.
* 2 x 12G-SDI with loop output.
* 16 x Neutrik Ethernet output and 4 x optical fiber outputs.
* Loading capacity up to 10,400,000 pixels.
* An input source can be made up of 4 DVI input sources.
* Greatly enhances display image quality.
* The supported frame rates are 23.98, 29.97 and 59.94.
* Zero frame latency from device to receiving card.
* Customized BKG settings support pure color and image BKGs.
* 3 image scaling modes: auto fit, pixel to pixel, custom.
* Capture input source image can be used as a BKG image.
* 4 devices can be cascaded to load a super-large screen.
* V-Can (smart control software from NovaStar) supported.
* 10 user presets can be created and saved as templates.
* Supports custom EDID and standard EDID.
No computer or external scaler needed
4K x 2K @60Hz ultra HD (inputs and outputs)
Multiple video signal format support
Cascade up to 4 units
Rack mountable aluminum enclosure
Length: 19.0 inches (482.6 mm)
Width: 15.6 inches (396.5 mm)
Height: 5.5 inches (139 mm)
Weight: 13.9 lbs. (6.3 kg)
16x RJ45 EtherCON outputs
4x fiber optic ports
USB and GenLock in/loop ports
Audio IN: 1/8 inch connector
Video IN: 1x DP 1.2 / 1x HDMI 2.0 with loop out
12G SDI with loop
Locking IEC power input
100-240VAC - 50/60Hz
Max Power Consumption: 70W
Limited 2-year warranty